Balanced Life Skills is rolling out an exciting new theater program that will give students the opportunity to change the world. This program will teach students valuable life skills such as diction, movement, research and public speaking while harnessing their imaginations in order to tell compelling stories. They will also be exploring issues that are important to them and taking ownership of all aspects of production for piece that will engage the community and inspire people to become a part of the solution. Here is a look at what we have planned for the coming year. If you have questions about any of these programs, please contact email@example.com.
- Summer Campers will explore the world of Shakespeare, Comedia Dell’Arte, and Kabuki
- Students will explore Deforestation, Equality and War and make a presentation on these important issues at the end of each week
- Kick It! girls perform at First Sunday Arts Festival
- Click here to register for our summer camp!
- First 10 Week Theater Sessions begin
- Participation in the Annapolis Fringe Festival
- One – Two Day workshops offered that will include Performing Arts, Visual Arts and Performing Arts
- Fall Showcase for Performing Arts, Visual Arts, and Performing Arts
- Click here to visit the performing arts page and learn more about our program offerings
Stay tuned to find out how else our students will change the world!