What does it mean to be a Balanced Life Skills Black Belt?
As Balanced Life Skills students and instructors:
- We practice with a positive attitude and focus
- We set goals for ourselves and take actions to meet those goals
- We practice compassion for both ourselves and others
- We practice awareness of our thoughts, words and actions on ourself and others.
- We practice respect for all life forms.
Our practice is not just about the physical. Our practice is about creating peace for ourselves and our community.
Balanced Life Skills is looking for students and parents who are of the same mind. Join us in our efforts to create peace in ourselves, family and community.