Want to eat more healthy? Try some of these suggestions of things to eliminate from your diet or at least severely reduce to almost never eating.
1. Soda – yes that includes “diet” soda too. Too much sugar and chemicals. Artificial sweeteners are chemicals too that still fakes your body into releasing insulin and store fat.
2. Bread / gluten – your digestive system does not process these foods in an efficient manner, they easily pile on the calories without much nutritional value. (slow down on the pasta, white rice etc..)
3. Sugar – It is addictive and the more you eat the more you want.
4. Alcohol – ill effects on your liver, sugar content is high, and beer high in gluten. Then there is the toxic nature of alcohol in general.
5. Dairy – Unless you are under the age of 2 your body does not have the tools to process the lactose.
6. Meat – Reduce or eliminate will help your digestive system.
Bottom line: The way most Americans eat is 60% processed foods, 30% meat, 5% potatoes/rice and 5% vegetables. Think about going a different route. How about 60-70% vegetables, 20-30% meat and 10% fats (nuts, seeds avocados etc..) Or even better reduce meat to 0% and focus on water based / plant based foods.
We have noted previously that our body is 70% water and so we need to eat foods that replace that water naturally. Want to be more healthy, lose weight and have much more energy – EAT HEALTHY.